Compare the best loans of South Africa and find the lowest rate
Whether you reside in Sandton, or in any other area of Johannesburg, let’s me tell you that you are on the verge of success. This is one of the areas that Bidvest has chosen so as to offer its services. Actually, if you keep on reading this article, you will get all the information that you need so as release a sigh of relief when it comes to money. Here you will learn about the loans, addresses, hours, requirements and possible quotes about Bidvest financial services.
Let’s start talking about the lending programs offered by Bidvest Bank:
a. Business Loans
1. If you are interested in improving your business, you can lend money to invest in working capital, to get cash money or to finance any other need.
2. These loans can also be used to finance property purchases.
3. Interest rates are highly convenient.
4. Health specialists have the possibility of applying for special programs to buy updated equipment or any other instrument for their work place.
5. There are also specific programs destined to finance vehicle purchase or renting. You can choose to buy trucks, specials cars and any other vehicle needed in business.
b. Car loans
6. You can apply for an installment sale program to pay for vehicle, and then, become the owner of it. This program has financing periods of up to 6 years.
7. There is also a finance lease programs that can be used just to rent a vehicle. This program offers financing terms of up to 5 years and you can choose either to keep the vehicle, or return it.
8. Another option is the operating rental program. In this case, you can only use the money to pay a vehicle rent. Financing term can be as long as 5 years. Although you cannot become the owner of the vehicle, you can extend the renting period once the loan is paid off.
9. All the lending programs have fixed interest rates so that quotes will never vary.
How much will I pay monthly for a loan of R50 000 to buy a car?
R50 000 is a perfect number to buy a car. If you have a good credit history, you can apply for an interest rate as low as 10%. Having these figures in mind, you can pay off the loan in, for example, 1, 4 and 6 years. With the first option, you will pay 12 installments of R3 495. With the second option, you will pay 48 installments of R1 015. And with the last option, you will pay 72 quotes of only R744.
Let me tell you that there are no offices of Bidvest Bank in Sandton, but this is not a hinder to borrowing. In fact, the company has designed other alternatives so as to facilitate money. One of them is by phone. You dial up 11 407 3103 and start application as soon as possible. It is important to know that the line is always open 24/7. The other one is application online. In the webpage, you can find the “Apply online” option. You complete a form and send the required documents. Money will be ready almost immediately. For questions or comments, don’t hesitate to write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
As we know that there are many people who prefer assistance in person, there follows the details about another lending company that has physical offices in the area of Sandton: Clientele Bank. In fact, there is a branch located in the corner of Alon Road and Morningside Street. If you are interested in paying a visit to this office, its doors are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Saturday from 8 a.m. to midday. This office has a special phone line open in the same timetable that is 11 320 3000.
What is more, you can also contact Clientele without leaving your home. You can write e-mails to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org in case of questions and comment, and for application, you visit the webpage. Furthermore, you can contact representatives by phone. There is a line open from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. that can be used to ask for more information or to start phone application. And last but not least, you can send a SMS to 48737 with your ID.
Clientele’s most popular lending program is the PERSONAL LOAN. If offers from a minimum of R5 000 to a maximum of R120 000 to pay for unexpected charges, to remodel your kitchen and even to go on vacations. Regardless the amount of money borrowed, financing periods will go from 18 to 60 months. It is important to know that interest rates will be fixed, which make payments stable.
If you want to have an idea of how much will you pay, let’s take a look at an example of a loan of R40 000. We will make the calculation over a rate of 28%. Therefore, you will pay 60 installments of R1 350. Don’t forget that there are some administrative charges of around R68 per months.
If you are interested in Clientele Bank, there are certain requirements that you will have to follow:
-Be older than 18.
-Have and ID and a copy.
-Be citizens or resident of South Africa.
-Earn a minimum salary of R5 000 per month.
-Show your last three pay statements.
-Give details about your bank account where to deposit the money.
-Show a proof of residence, such as an electrical bill.
All in all, shortage of money is not a problem anymore for Sandston’s residents. The can resort to the business and vehicle loans of Bidvest Bank or they can take advantage of the personal loans provided by Clientele. If you live in this area, it is up to you to make a balance and try to choose the program that best suits your needs. Stop losing time and enjoy the life with the help of professionals!