Is It Possible to Find Offices of Bidvest Bank in Cape Town? Branches and Interest Rates
Are you living in Cape Town? Is it time to get financial support? Stop looking for that and read this article. We have made all the work for you and after delving into several sites, this is what we got. You will get information about one of the most important lending institutions that offers loans in the area of Cape Town: Bidvest Bank. You will know about interest rates, branches and contact details. What is more, we will include some possible quotes so that it is easier to estimate future payments.
In the first place, let’s have a look at the different lending options that you can take advantage of with their respective features:
a. BUSINESS LOANS
1. These are special programs to improve business.
2. Money can be used to increase working capital or even to get more money to use on a daily basis.
3. You can also get the money to invest in a property with low interest rates.
4. There are special programs for health professionals so as to buy updated equipment or anything else.
5. As there are business that require special vehicles, Bidvest Bank have special programs to finance the purchase of trucks, cars and even more. You also choose programs to finance car renting.
b. CAR LOANS
6. There is an installment sale program. In this case, you will borrow money to pay for a car and pay it off in 6 years. Once you finish payment, you can choose to keep the vehicle or not.
7. Another option is the finance lease program. With this option, you will be able to rent a vehicle and pay the rent in a period of 5 years. As well as the previous program, you can either keep or return the program.
8. And finally, you have the operating rental program. The only thing you can make with the money borrowed is rent a car. The financing term can last up to 5 years.
9. Business and car loans have fixed interest rates so that you can keep stable quotes during the whole life of the program.
In the second place, let’s take a look at contact details so as to apply for Bidvest loans in the most convenient way:
-An office of Bidvest in Cape Town can be found in the city center, in St George’s Mall. Doors are open to current and prospective clients during the week from 8.30 to 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. In the same hours, there is a phone line open: 21 423 7154.
-Another branch can be located in the V&A Shopping Center. It is exactly located in the corner of Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. This office is open from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Find the best loan of South Africa
-If you want the services of Bidvest Bank from your own home, don’t hesitate to dial up 11 407 3103. This line is available 24/7 and representatives will help you with queries and even with application.
-And last but not least, you can apply online. By visiting the official webpage, there is a button that says “Apply Online”. If you click there, you will be redirecting to a form to fill with your data and in less than two hours, money will be ready for you.
-Questions and comments can be sent to this e-mail address: email@example.com.
How much will I pay for a loan of R50 000?
If it happens to borrow R50 000, you can apply for an interest rate of 10%. There are many options when it comes to financing. With a financing term of 1 year, you will make 12 payments of R3 495. If you need 4 years of financing, payments will be of R1 015. And with a financing term of 6 years, payments will be of R744.
Other lending companies in Cape Town
1. Fin Choice
This company offers a personal program that gives up to R26 000. The money can be financed in up to two years. In Cape Town, an office of Fin Choice can be located at 78 Main Rd. In this office, representatives are available every day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., even at weekends.
Personal loans offered by RSC go from a minimum of R1000 to a maximum of R125 000. Regardless of how much you borrow, interest rates flirt 28% and financing terms go from 1 to 5 years. A branch of RSC can be located in the corner of the following streets: Voortrekker Rd and Jakes Gerwel Dr. Consultants will wait for you in banking hours in person, or by phone calling 21 597 4000.
3. First National Bank
First National Bank has loans to finance personal needs that lend from R1000 to R150 000. Financing periods are flexible and they can reach up to 20 years. In most cases, interest rates are around 10%. If you want to finance car purchase, financing periods go up to 20 and interest rates go between 7 to 20%. The office in Cape Town can be found in Blue Route Mall at 16 Tokai Rd. Doors are open from Monday to Friday from 9in the morning to 5in the afternoon and at weekends from 9in the morning to 1in the afternoon. For phone assistance, please dial up 21 425 8870.
All in all, if you live in Cape Town, don’t miss the opportunity to contact Bidvest Bank in rainy days. There are programs not only to get a new vehicle but also to finance business. In case you need money for something else, there are other companies with interesting financing options, such as FinChoice, RSC and First National Bank. It is up to you to choose the most convenient and start enjoying life!
Questions and answers
Are offices in Cape Town open at weekends?
Yes, they are.
Which bank has the longest financing period?
The longest financing period is offered by First National Bank.
Can I pay with deposit?
Loans should be paid with automatic deduction from any account.
I improve cash flow in business with the most convenient rates!
Car loans are flexible.
Interest rates are highly competitive with others in the market.