How much is Car Insurance on a Mitsubishi Vehicle?
Mitsubishi Motors is a Japanese brand that makes amazing vehicles. If you are lucky enough to own one of these comfortable cars, you might want to protect it. In this article we will discuss different options for car insurance on a Mitsubishi Vehicle.
Where to Find Car Insurance for Mitsubishi Lancer?
According to the company AA roadside assistance, 60% of the cars in South Africa are uninsured. You know what this might mean for you or your car? It means that if you are involved in a crush and it is not your fault, the other car might not be insured and you will not be able to have them pay for the damages caused to your car or the injuries you might have suffered.
This is why having insurance is no joke. If you want to protect yourself and your car you should definitely take out insurance. There are different companies that offer coverage for Mitsubishi Lancer in South Africa. One of these companies is Prime Meridian Direct. There are three types of insurance that you can purchase at this company:
- Third Party Plus: This is the lowest level of coverage. With this insurance you will be able to receive a contribution for the repair needed due to an accident and you will be covered for third party liability.
- Customized Cover: With this insurance you get the same benefits mentioned above, plus total cover if your car gets stolen, or written off due to an accident or a natural disaster such as a fire. Also, you get road assistance 24/7.
- Comprehensive Cover: This is the maximum level of coverage you can get with this company. In this case, you are protected for all we mentioned above, but you get more coverage. For instance, while with the customized cover you can get up to R500 000 per incident related to third party liability, with the comprehensive cover you get up to a million Rand. With this insurance you are also covered for hail damage and get glass cover.
How much is Insurance on a Mitsubishi Evo?
The premiums you will have to pay for your Mitsubishi Lancer Evo will depend on the insurance company you choose, the year model of your car, and the type of coverage you purchase. Our recommendation here is that, if you can, you should take the maximum coverage.
As it was said above, most cars in South Africa are uninsured. This means that if you are involved in an accident, all the expenses related to it might not be covered. And, if you only take out third party liability insurance, you will only be covered for the expenses of fixing the damages suffered by the other car or the people in that car. However, if you purchase comprehensive insurance you will not only be taking care of the damages suffered by third parties, but also the ones suffered by your car.
You know that saying “you get what you pay for”? Well, that’s exactly what happens with car insurance. And you will absolutely be able to prove that paying more money in insurance will save you a lot of money at the end of the day. This is a decision you will not regret.
3 Options for Car Insurance on Mitsubishi Outlander
Considering the piece of advice we just passed on about how getting the most coverage might even save you money in the long run, we are going to talk about three of the best options for car insurance for Mitsubishi Outlander.
Find the best insurance of South Africa
King Price - Car Insurance
- Choose the excess that best suits your budget. - Save up to 20% when you cover 2+ cars with us. - Emergency assistance 24/7, for when you need to be rescued. - Shortfall cover: for complete peace of mind when your car is financed.
- Choose the excess that best suits your budget. - Save up to 20% when you cover 2+ cars with us.Quote now
- Mitsubishi Motors in South Africa offers insurance packages to their clients. So, if you bought your car to them, you might want to consider talking to their sales representatives to see about your options.
- Santam is one of the leading insurance companies of the country. This company enjoys an excellent reputation, and according to the South African Customer Satisfaction Index, it has one of the highest satisfaction scores of the market.
- Prime Meridian Direct is another of the most reliable car insurance companies that you can find. We talked about this company when we discussed insurance for the Mitsubishi Lancer. This company differentiates itself from the other companies mentioned above in that they allow you to both quote online and to purchase insurance online. With a few simple steps your Mitsubishi outlander can be insured in minutes.
How to Find the Cheapest Car Insurance for Mitsubishi Pajero?
In this article we highly recommend purchasing the insurance with the most coverage possible. However, we understand that for some people this might be impossible because they cannot afford it. Or, some people might really feel that they do not need to spend that much on car insurance. We respect everyone’s opinions.
For this reason, we want to show you that there are other options when it comes to vehicle insurance. The problem might be that as there are so many options, you might get a little lost as to which one is cheaper and why. Also, you might run the risk of purchasing insurance from a company that is not reliable at all just because you saw their premiums were the lowest.
To avoid unnecessary risks, we recommend you to use Hippo. This is an online platform that compares hundreds of loans based on the specifications you provide it with. If you use the Hippo application, you will be able to compare over eight car insurance companies side by side and you will see what each of these companies offer and the approximate premiums they charge.
All you have to do is choose the one you like the most and start the application to purchase insurance for your Mitusbishi Pajero.
Many South Africans choose to drive their cars without insurance. In this article we talked about how dangerous this habit might be, and we took a stand and told you that it is better for your safety and your economy to purchase car insurance. We went a little further and told you that, if possible, take the most coverage that you can. We discussed different insurance options for different Mitsubishi models.
Map Cape Town
Questions and answers
Why do the car insurance premiums vary on the model of the car?
Insurance premiums for cars differ from car to car since not all models have the same value. This means that the more expensive the car, the more expensive the insurance premium. One of the reasons to account for this is that the maintenance costs of a luxury vehicle, for instance, will be much higher than the ones needed for other vehicles.
Will Hippo charge me fees for using their platform?
The service provided by Hippo has absolutely no cost for its customers. This is a free online platform that allows you to search different types of loans in South Africa. Hippo is not a lender; it is a comparator platform. The lender will be the company you choose after you see all the options.
Does Santam provide cover for mag repairs?
If you purchase comprehensive car insurance at Santam, you have the option of taking out further coverage for mag wheels repairs or replacements. This option is not available for the other coverages (third party and limited). With comprehensive insurance you can also get coverage for repair of keys, locks or remote controls.