Are Cape Town’s Residents Eligible for Woolworth’s Loan? Contact Details, Branches and Application
Is your home in Cape Town? Are you finding difficulty in making ends meet? Do you need financial support? Congratulations! You are about to read about how to get money from one of the most important companies in the country that offer financing programs: Woolworth. In this article, we will include some locations of the company in Cape Town as well as other contact information. What is more, we will mention which are the loans available with their respective financing, rates and requirements.
Woolworth is a retail company funded in 1931. Since then, it has been opening more and more office so as to reach any corner of the country, and of course, one the main conglomerates has not been the exception to expansion. In fact, there are many branches of Woolworth in Cape Town looking for current or prospective clients. Let take a look at some of them:
1) There is a branch in the Waterstone Village Shopping Centre. It is exactly located in the corner of R44 and Main Road. This office is open from Monday to Sunday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. for you to visit consultants in person. During such operating hours, representatives are also available by phone dialing up 21 850 7911
2) Another office can be located in the area of Gardens. Woolworth is located in the Gardens Shopping Centre at Upper Buitenkant Street. It is also open from Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and in case you prefer telephone assistance, the number available is 21 469 3700.
3) One more branch can be found in the Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre, in V&A Waterfront. It is located at Breakwater Boulevard and consultants are available from Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Of course there is also an exclusive phone line you can call in the same office hours that is 21 415 3411.
Luckily, living near a branch is not a restriction if you are interesting in applying for a Woolworth loan. Actually, the company offers application services that you can advantage of from the comfort of your home. For example, you can apply for the loans by phone calling 0861 50 20 10. Another option is application online. By entering the official webpage, you follow the steps and with some clicks, money will be available word could fly.
Once you have read all the information about application, let’s have a look at the list of loans, details and benefits that you, as a Cape Town’s resident, can choose:
1. One option of loans is fixed term personal loans.
2. Another one is revolving personal loans.
3. In the case of fixed term personal loans, initiation fees are not required.
4. In the case of revolving personal loans, you may pay up to R1197 as initiation fees.
5. Fixed term personal loans have monthly fees of R57.
Find the best loan of South Africa
6. Monthly fees for revolving loans may reach R69.
7. With Woolworth, you can borrow amounts of money that go from R2 000 to R75 000.
8. In most cases, interest rates are around 21%.
9. Although financing terms can be adapted to clients’ needs, they have to choose periods that go from 12 to 60 years.
10. After loan approval, the money will be in the account in less than two business days.
11. There are special money advancements for clients who need to cover unexpected expenses.
12. In case you want to protect the loan, you can do so with the Balance Protection Insurance.
13. It is important to know that payment will be automatically deducted from your account. However, if you want to pay before due dates or you want to make advancements, you can make deposits, pay in an office or in the cashier or use EFT.
We will show you now some estimated quotes that you will pay based on different amounts of money and an interest rate of 21%. Please, bear in mind that figures are illustrative and they may change when you apply.
.Let’s think about a minimum loan of R4 000. You can pay it off in 12 installments of near R 372 approximately. In case such monthly amount is high for you, you can also make 36 payments of approximately R150.
.Now, let’s think a about a medium-size loan of R30 000. If you want to pay off the loan quickly, you can pay 12 installments of R 2 793. But if you are in search of lower quotes, you can enlarge the financing term and make 36 payments of R 1 130, instead. Another possibility you have is paying 48 installments of R 928. And in case you want to choose the longest financing term, you will make 60 payments of around R 811.
.In in the case of the maximum amount of money available, the possibilities to finance R 75 000 are the following: 12 payments of R 6 983, 24 payments of R 3 853, 36 payments of R 2 825, 48 payments of R 2 322 or 60 payments of R 2 029.
What Are the Conditions that Have to be Met to Be Eligible?
Now you learnt that application is easy, let´s take a look at the conditions that the company requires. It is compulsory for applicant to be older than 18 years old and be South African citizens. Of course they have to present a valid ID. What is more, you have to show that earn a minimum salary of R2 000 with your last three pay slips. And finally, you will need the data about an account so Woolworths deposits the money.
In a nutshell, stop wondering about how you are going to pay for vacations or new furniture. In Cape Town there is a wide variety of banks and other lending companies working at citizen’s advantage, and one of them is Woolworths. With its loans, people can affront any personal need and even cover unexpected charges that may appear on the road. It is time to enjoy life leaving money problems in the hands of professionals.
Map Cape Town
Questions and answers
Can payments be discounted from an account?
Yes, this is compulsory.
Is there any other way to apply for a loan if I don’t live near the offices?
Yes! Please count on telephone and online application.
Are there financing periods of 6 months?
No, the minimum financing period lasts 1 year.