Does Standard Bank Offer Loans in Port Elizabeth? Quotation, Queries and Contact Details
Are you in need of the best financial help? Do you think that Standard Bank has the loan to satisfy your needs? Congratulations! You will find here all the information needed so as to afford whatever you want in the moment you want. In this article, we will show the contact details -locations and banking hours- of different offices of Standard Bank as well as details about quotations of the most outstanding lending programs.
Where it is possible to find locations of Standard Bank in Port Elizabeth?
Residents of Port Elizabeth have a variety of branches to visit in their area. One office is located at 1 Pickering St in Newton Park. This office is open from Monday to Friday from 9a.m. to 3.30p.m. and on Saturday from 8.30a.m. to 11a.m. Another office can be found in the 1st Floor of Pier 14 Shopping Mall located at 444 Govan Mbeki Ave in North End. In this case, doors are open based on the hours of the mall. There is also another branch in the area of Linton Grange. It is located on Cape Road and loan experts are available during typical banking hours. In case you want to contact this office by phone, please call 860 101 341
It is possible to say that the bank offers other ways of contacting in case you need more information about loans or if you just want to apply to any program. For those who prefer assistance from home, they can call 0860 123 000 or 0860 123 001 for more information about mortgages. There is also a complete webpage on the net that you can take advantage of. When visiting, there is more information about programs and you can even apply online by clicking “Apply online”. Furthermore, there is an e-mail address so as you can write comments and questions so than bank’s assistance contact you. The address is email@example.com.
With more than 150 years in the South African market, Standard Bank has the variety of loans that every citizens need. There follow their names with specific details, financing and possible quotes:
1. Home Loans:As getting your home can be the most important goal in life, Standard Bank is ready to help you. There are different programs so as to finance home purchase as it is best for you. If you still don’t have your own property, the bank will lend you 104% of the value of the home you want to buy. In this way, you can completely pay for the home and use the rest 4% to finance administration fees. If you already have a home, the bank will offer the money to finance the complete purchase of your home, but you will be in charge of extra fees, transferences and so forth. All the programs can be financed in periods of up to 20 years and interest rates, either fixed or variable, never surpass 24%.
2. Vehicle Loans:If you are thinking about how to have your own vehicle, you can resort to one of the two different financing options. One is called “installment sale” and the other is called “financial lease”. With the first option, you choose the vehicle you prefer and pay the loan in a specific term. Once periods and payments are over, you will be the owner of the vehicle. Interest rates can be either fixed or variable. Periods may vary based on the kind of car you prefer. If you want a new car, you can apply for up to 84 months, but if you prefer a used car, you can apply for up to 72 months. In case you choose “financial lease”, you also set a financing period to pay for the loans with either fixed or variable interest however. However, once the loan is paid off, you can be the owner of the car or you can return it to the bank. This decision can even be made at the end of the programs. Financing period length also depend on the model of the car. If the car new, there are programs of up to 84 month, and if the car is old, there are programs of up to 72 months.
Find the best loan of South Africa
3. Personal Loans:As home and vehicles are not the only needs in life, there are personal loans that lend money to be used for other purchases. For example, you can borrow money to finance holidays, to pay for educations and even to buy furniture for your home. As far as financing is concerned, there are programs with fixed of variable interest to choose. Although such interest rates never surpass 25%, they are usually near 10%. Interest and principal can be financed in periods that go from 12 to 60 months.
4. Student Loans:These are programs destined to make dreams come true. You can become a professional with the most convenient financing with Standard Bank. The money you borrow from the company can be used to pay tuitions and accommodation. Full-time students can get money and start repaying the loan once studies have been completed. While studying, they will have to pay only interest and some fees. Part-time students are required to pay the loans monthly. In most cases loans are subject to variable interest rates
5. Business Medium Term Loans:With these specific programs, business people can make their business grow, to buy any fixed asset or even updated equipment. As far as terms are concerned, they can be designed at the client’s choice. The minimum amount available is R50000 and the maximum will depend upon the client’s affordability. Interest rates are variable, so you will be sure that there could be modifications in payments. Such payments can be made every month, twice a month, every six months and even every year. It is important to know that money can also be used to start a complete business from the very beginning.
To conclude, it is possible to say that you can satisfy whatever need with the financial aid of Standard Bank. Choose one and be ready to enjoy life!
Questions and answers
Do I have to wait a lot for an e-mail answer?
No. Experts will contact you as soon as possible.
Is preapproval available?
Yes! Just ask for it.
Are business loans convenient?
Yes, they are awesome.
All the programs are available for citizens older than 18.
This company has really flexible financing periods.
A phone line exclusive for mortgages is really good!