Compare the best loans of South Africa and find the lowest rate
Do you have you home in Cape Town? Are you looking for a way to improve your business? Do you need money to cover any unexpected event? Here we have the solution. In this paper, we will focus on the lending programs that Sasfin Bank has for Cape Town’s residents. We will talk about how to apply for then and the contact information you need. And in case you are not satisfied with the options provided by Sasfin, you will also get more data about other financing companies.
Sasfin Holding Limited was born 20 years ago, opening its headquarters in Johannesburg. Since the very beginning, it was granting money for entrepreneurs, corporate and even individuals interested in the current market. Let me tell you that the offices in Cape Town can be found in the suburb of Claremont in the following addresses:
-at the Hertzog Blvd: the office of Sasfin Bank is located in the 21st Floor of Towers of South. Representatives are available in the week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can contact them by phone dialing up21 443 6801.
-in the 5th floor of Protea Place Prote Road. This is an official branch of Sasfin Holding Limited open in typical banking hours. In case you want telephone assistance before visiting consultants, please call 21 671 9140.
Let’s see now what are the loans from Sasfin you can find in Capetown:
1. Equipment Loans: stop falling behind competitor with old equipment. Come to Sasfin and pay to finance equipment. You can buy from machinery to facilities with the most convenient terms and rates.
2. Trade Loans: this is an exclusive lending program destined to those who are involved in international transactions. You can borrow money to finance transactions almost on a daily basis. Sasfin will grant money to cover the total of the goods needed or just part of it. Financing periods can be adapted to clients’ needs.
3. Debtor Finance Loans: if you have just sold any goods, you can have access to this program. Sasfin will give you money for the amount owned by your clients, in fact, the 80% of such value. You can ask money for goods sold from a month ago up to the next three ones. You can choose the financing options more convenient for your enterprise.
4. Corporate Financing Loans: this special program has an extra benefit: guidance and advisory for companies in South Africa. You now can convert your start-up in a leading company with the best and most convenient pieces of advice. You can also get support to finance new offices, to buy new machines and more.
Loans from Other Companies:
5. Business Loans by Al Baraka: Al Baraca appears in the South African market so as to provide financial support with Islamic style. Amazing… isn’t it? The company will facilitate money to buy from commodities to equipments. It is important to mention that financing periods are flexible and rates really convenient.
6. Personal Loans by FinChoice: FinChoice offers amount of money that go from a minimum of R2500 and R26000. You will count on this money to finance not only personal but also personal needs selecting the financing period that best suits your budget.
7. Personal Loans by Nedbank: with Nedbank, the amounts of money you can borrow go from R1000 to R200 000 and clients have the peace of mind of almost 10 years of financing. As with the rest of the companies, periods can be agreed at the initiation moment.
8. Business Loans by Bidvest Bank: Bidvest has special lending programs only destined to improve business. You can borrow money to invest in working capital, to invest on premises and even to increase the flow of cash money. It is important to highlight that interest rates tend to be near 10% and there is a wide variety of financing programs available.
9. Personal Loans by Wesbank: from Wesbank, you can borrow a loan as low as R5000 and as high as R200000. The money can be used to finance business, but it can also be invested on education, homes and even more. Interest rates go between approximately 25% and 28%. What is more, you will pay monthly fees of around R65. Financing periods go from 24 to 72 months.
Where are the Branches of the Other Banks Located in Capetown?
An office of Al Baraka can be located at 42 Klipfontein in Cape Town, exactly in the corner of Belgravia Road. You can visit the office in person or call representatives by phone calling 021 684 0068. In the case of FinChoice, the Cape Town office can be located at 78 Main Rd and it is open during the week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please, contact the phone is needed to the following number: 86 134 6246.
Nedbank offers attention at Adderley Street, in Level 1 in the famous area of Foreshore. There, consultants are available from Monday to Friday from approximately 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Saturday up to midday. There is a phone line you can take advantage of that is 21 405 1840. Bidvest has its branch in the St George's Mall locate in the Cape Town City Centre and it is open from Monday to Friday from 8.30 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon and on Saturday from 9 in the morning to midday. For telephone help, please call 21 423 7154. And last but not least, there is a Wesbank office in the suburb of Malmesbury. It is located at 14 Akasia Avenue. Go for a visit during business hours or make a phone call to 86 128 8272.
All in all, when it comes to financing business, you are in front of a wide variety of possibilities if you live in Capetown. We have described many loans offered by Sasfin, but we have also provided you with details about other financing companies, such as Al Baraka, Finchoice, Nedbank and Wesbank. Select the best for you and stop facing economic problems.