Compare the best loans of South Africa and find the lowest rate
Do you live in Cape Town? Are you looking for financial aid? Fortunately, there is more than one option regarding loans. In this post, we will develop information about the lending program that Izwe Bank has available for Cape Town’s residents. What is more, as there is no a physical branch of such company there, we will show you other alternatives so as you can compare and choose. Keep on reading and get data about requirements, possible quotes, contact details and application.
IZWE BANK: LOANS AND DETAILS
a. Loans for personal needs
Finance whatever need that may appear on the road with Izwe personal loans. The company offers loans from R6000 to R99000 to pay for vacations, education, home remodelling, appliances and even health. In order to pay the money back, there are financing periods from 9 to 42 months.
b. Loans to build homes
If you already have your field and you are looking for a convenient way to start building your home, apply for a building loan! Stop putting off your dream and don’t pay any more rent having the opportunity to create your own way to live with the best financing. Start from scratch and don’t miss the opportunity.
c. Loans for students
Is it time for your children to go start tertiary education? Or do you want to send them to a better school? Fortunately, all life aspect are covered. Izwe Bank also offers student loan for those who are in search of high quality education without worrying about paying it. Money granted by Izwe Bank can be used to pay for tuition, material and even accommodation. As far as financing periods are concerned, you can choose between 9 and 42 months.
d. Loans to consolidate debts
Are you burdened with debts? Are you tired of missing due dates? With Izwe Consolidation Loans you can combine all the debts and pay them with a single payment every month. It is important to know that in this way, you will pay fixed interest rates so that payments will not vary. There is a minimum amount of debt required: R5000.
What do I need to apply for a loan at IZWE?
If you are thinking about applying for any Izwe loan, it is essential to comply with some requirements. First, you have to be a Southafrican citizen older than 18 years. What is more, you have to prove that you have a permanent job showing your last 3 payslips. And finally, you need a bank account so as to receive the money there.
How to start application
As you know, there are no branches of Izwe Bank in the city of Cape Town. However, there are other alternatives to apply for its loans. First, you can enter the official webpage and start application online. What is more, you can also send documentation to the following address: email@example.com. Representatives typically answers in less than two hours –within business loans-.
Let’s summarize all the points developed up to here in a table:
Amount for personal loans
From R6000 to R99 000
General phone number
Now that all the information about Izwe Bank has been developed, we will see some other banking companies that do have offices in Cape Town:
1. Finbond: this company offers loans from R500 to R20000 to finance whatever you need. The money can be financed in periods of up to 24 months with interest rates that flirt 5%. The office in Cape Town can be found at Shop 41-42 Thibault Square Pavillion. For more details, please call 012 460 7288 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Absa Loans: Absa offers instant loans, express loans and personal loans for amounts of money that go up to R350 000. Financing periods go from 6 months to 7 years, based on the program you choose. These loans can be applied in the area of Clearmont, in the corner of Main Road and Grove Avenue during the week from 8.30 in the morning to 3.30 in the afternoon. For more details, please call 21 657 1200.
3. Wesbank: in this case, the amounts available go from a R5000 to R200 000. For such loans, interest rates tend to go from 25% to 28% and there are some fees you have to afford which are of approximately R65. In order to repay de loan, there are terms from 2to 6 years. In case you are interesting in Wesbank loans, please go to 14 Akasia Ave, in the area of Malmesbury of call 86 128 8272.
4. RCS: this entity offers loans from R1000 to R125000 that can be used for whaterver you need. In less than a day, you will have the money available in your account and you will have from 12 to 60 months to pay the loan back. Interest rates are close to 28%, but this depends on the amount borrowed, the length of the financing period and your credit history. You can apply for the loans in person in the office located in Liberty Grande Building, in the corner of Voortrekker Road & Jakes Gerwel Street, Goodwood. Another alternative is calling by phone at +27 21 597 4000.
5. First National Bank: this renowned company offers loans from a minimum of R1000 to a maximum of R150000. Interest rates range from 7% to 20% and financing periods can reach up to 20 years. In Cape Town, an office can be found in the area of Tokai, at 16 Tokai Road.
6. Fin Choice: with FinChoice you can borrow up to R8000 and repay it in 6 months, up to R26000 and repay it in 24 months. If you think that this financing is convenient for you, go to 78 Main Road in the area of Wynberg. Representatives are available from 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon. You can also call by phone dialling up 86 134 6246.
All in all, dreams don’t need to wait of you live in Cape Town. There is more than a single alternative to take advantage. Choose the one that suits you best and enjoy life!