What Kind of Personal Loans has HBZ Bank for South Africans? Quotes, Requirements and Addresses
Is it time to improve your quality of life? Have you been looking for convenient solution to afford whatever you need? Well, it’s time to stop doing so. In this article, you will find whatever you need so as to count with the help of a responsible company ready to aid you: HBZ. Let me tell you that as most Swiss bank, this institution count with the most respectful representatives and most trustful program. Since 1995 it has been working in South Africa so as to be in contact with as many citizens as possible. If you continue reading this post, you will get information about the different kind of loans offered, rates, financing programs and even contact information so as stop losing time delving into different webpages. What is more, we will also describe other banks that may work at your advantage.
What do you need to know about personal loans?
Personal loan from HBZ can be used for a number of purposes. In fact, you can invest money a new house, remodel your current one, pay medical fees, buy a new or second-hand car, pay for vacation and even more. It is thought that personal objective don’t have to be delayed, and with this offer, you don’t have excuses.
Is there any other king of loans I can take advantage of?
Sure. If you are reckoning about how to finance business, there is an option for you. It is essential receive advise for professional, especially if you are starting from scratch or if you have a vast number of competitors. With HBZ, you will get protection against overdraft, money to finance trading, special commercial loans and even discounts on checks. You need more? Don’t hesitate to contact the bank.
Fortunately, there are many offices of HBZ located all around different areas of the country and some of them are the following:
1. Johannesburg: in one of the most populated areas of the country, there is a branch in the area of Fordsburg. HBZ branch is located at 23 Avenue Road. Stuff is available from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. and at weekends, on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
2. Pretoria: if you live here, you can take advantage of the office in the area of Laudium. HBZ can be found at the corner of Tangerine Street and 6th Street. Representatives are available during the week and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. There is also a phone line open at that time: +27 12 374 9500.
3. Pietermaritzburg: in Pietermaritzburg, the HBZ office can be found in Raisethorpe. It is specifically located at 582 Chota Motala Road. You can go in person or you can dial up (033) 397 8600. There are also different e-mail addresses you can use: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
4. Durban: luckily, Durban is not the exception and you can find an office at 430 Peter Mokaba Ridge. In case you´d rather phone representative, you can you can use the phone line (031) 271 2500 or the fax line: (031) 271 2525. For e-mail, take this address into account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Boksburg: in this city, you will find an office of HBZ branch in Westwood Village. This shopping is located in a corner: Atlas Street and Phillips Street. Of course, during office hours, you can call the bank by phone at (011) 841 0300, or you can send faxes at (011) 841 0303. In case you have questions or you need more information, you can write e-mails to email@example.com.
6. Vereeniging: another city that can benefit from HBZ services is Vereeniging contacting the office located at 13 Voortrekker Street. In this case, office hours go from 9 in the morning to 3.30 in the afternoon and Saturday from 11 in the morning. For telephone assistance, the number available is 016 430 2900. You can also send e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Lenasia: in this city, the branch can be found at Signet Terrace, Shop 20. The exact address is 82 Gemsbok Street. But of course, you can contact the bank by phone calling to the following number: (011) 213 6540. E-mails can also be sent to email@example.com.
8. Other ways to contact the company: if you don’t live near any office, there are other alternatives. For example, you can call by phone to the line open to any citizen that is +27 (031) 267 4430. What is more, to ask questions or make suggestions, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You won’t wait more than a couple of hours for an answer.
Now, there follows a chart with all the specific information about HBZ:
|Westville, 135 Jan Hofmeyr Road|
(031) 267 4400
Hours of attention
Monday - Friday from 9.30 to 3.30 p.m., Saturday from 9.30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Find the best loan of South Africa
As we mention at the beginning of the article, let’s see some other banks that offer personal loans in South Africa:
-Dial Direct: with this company, you can apply from R2, 000 to R100, 000 and finance the money in periods that go from 1 to 5 years. For more information, you can call 0860 10 45 80 from Monday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., on Friday to 6 p.m. and on Saturday to 1 p.m. The e-mail address is email@example.com.
-Absa Bank: in this case, the amount of money available range from a minimum of R3,000 to a maximum of R350,000. The loan can be financed in periods that go from 12 to 72 months. There are also express loans of up to R8,000 to finance in 6 months and many other options. For more details, call to +27 860 008 600.
All in all, if you want to trust in Swiss bank to finance what you need for life, take HBZ into account. However, always keep in mind that this is not the only solution. Examples of other companies are Dial Direct and Absa Bank, but the list of lending companies in South Africa has many options.
Questions and answers
Can I buy a new car with HBZ loan?
Yes, you can.
Is there an office of HBZ in Durban?
Yes, there is.
Shall I wait long for an e-mail answer?
No, representatives answer in some minutes.
Business loans are really convenient!
HBZ doesnt work on Sunday.
Representatives are well prepared.