Compare the best loans of South Africa and find the lowest rate
Are you in search of a responsible company to finance needs? Have long have you been looking for it? Let me tell you that there is one that possibly meets you expectations: HBZ. This company was originally funded in Switzerland in 1967 with really low capital. However, after many years of developing it decided to expand it horizons and started opening offices in other countries. In 1995 the company HBZ Bank Limited decided to make their major investment in South African lands and it opened the first office here. Nowadays, HBZ has its headquarters in Westville, which is exactly located at 135 Jan Hofmeyr Road, but fortunately, there are many other branches in the country, and Pretoria is not an exception. We invite you to read this post so as to get to know more about HBZ in Pretoria and other lending enterprises that work at citizen´s advantage. You will get information about quotes, contact details, rates and even more.
HBZ offers two different types of loans, which are described as follows:
a. PERSONAL BANKING
There could be numerous individual needs that should be met but money can be a hinder to achieve them. In order to facilitate this, HBZ has personalized lending options that allow clients to get money managing their financing in the best and most convenient and professional way. There are lending options to suit specific needs, deposit products with convenient interest and even foreign currency remittances.
b. BUSINESS BAKING
As business play an important role in everyday life, it is essential to get the help of a professional and experienced bank. Whatever you need your business can be afford thank to the lending options at HBZ. Among the many options available, you can choose overdraft protection, loans to finance trading, commercial loans, discounts on checks and bills and even letters of guarantee.
How can I contact HBZ in Pretoria?
There are many ways to contact the bank in Pretoria and we will show you how. In the first place, you can visit an office in person. There is one located at Landium Plaza. The address is the corner of Tangerine St, Laudium, 6th St and the staff is available from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. This office has an exclusive phone number that is +27 12 374 9500. and it is available in the same hours. For general questions or complaints, you can call another line that is +27 (031) 267 4430. And last but not least, you can also contact HBZ via internet. Please, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and representatives will contact you as soon as possible.
Before starting talking about other companies, let’s take a look at the following chart which sums up all the details mentioned before:
Types of loans
Personal and Business
Hours of attention
from Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
+27 (031) 267 4430
Let’s see now some other companies that lend money for Pretoria’s Residents
1. Sasfin: at Sasfin, there one loan to every need you may have. In fact, you can choose among equipment loans, trade loans, corporate financing loans and even personal loans. In Pretoria, one of its offices is located in the area of Menlo Park, at 337 Brooklyn St. It doors are open during the week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and there is also a phone line available: 27 11 887 6167. In case you don’t want to move from home, you can send e-mails to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Nedbank: this company has two special departments that focus on lending: personal and business lending services. You can borrow money to go on vacation, to buy a new car or to repair your kitchen, and you can also finance a current business or even to invest money in your start-up. Most of the loans can be repaid in approximately 10 year. To get more information in Pretoria, please visit the branch locate at Church Street, corner with Thabo Street from 8.30 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the week.
3. Mercantile Bank: this lending company focuses in clients who look for money for business. It lends cash that can be used to update equipment and machinery and even to invest in fixed assets used with commercial purposes. An office of Mercantile Bank can be found in the West Business Center, whose exact address is 477 Charlotte Mexeke Street. Representatives are available in typical banking hours.
4. Bidvest Bank: this is one of the most prestigious companies located in Pretoria. It offers personal loans of up to R25 000 that can be financed according to your needs. There are also business loans destined to help you pay salaries or to finance new equipment purchase. The official office in Pretoria is located in Centurion Corporate Hub, exactly at 1 Embankment Road. Well-prepared staff is ready to help you from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday to 12 p.m. You can also call them dialing up 012 683 2620.
5. Cash Converter SA: this popular lending company offers personal loans from a minimum of R400 to a maximum of R4000 that can be repaid in convenient and short periods. There is also another program called MINI LOAN by which it grants up to R 2000. This amount of money can be financed just inn three months. For more information, visit the office in Queen Corner Shopping Center during the week from early in the morning to 8 in the evening.
All in all, if you live in Pretoria, there is no way to keep on worrying about money. Not only can you count on the financial aid of HBZ, but you can also resort to other lending companies such as Sasfin, Nedbank, Mercantile, Bidvest and Cash Converter. All of them have a wide variety of options so as to facilitate whatever purchase that may appear on the road. Choose one and go ahead!