Compare the best loans of South Africa and find the lowest rate
If you are trying to get the best loan in South Africa, you’ll find everything you need in the following lines. I’ll provide the contact number and the requirements for Finchoice and, how to apply to get a loan with them. Besides, I’ll answer some normal queries applicants tend to ask about.
What Requirements should be met to apply with Finchoice?
When you need to borrow money, you should keep in mind the lender will ask you to meet some requirements. This is so to assure themselves they will get their money back. Among the many requests, borrowers must be South African citizens and have the proper age to get involved in such contract, which means, they should be older than 18 years old. Obviously, the company needs the applicant to have a job and, be able of proving they receive a salary each month via a proof of income. Lastly, it will give you better chances of being approved if you have good credit profile and, you are free of debts.
What should borrowers do to apply online for a Finchoice loan?
Firstly, check if you meet the requirements.
Second, go online and find the option “Apply now”. This is specifically for new clients. In the case you already have a loan with Finchoice, you can log on into your account and manage your loan over the internet.
Third, once you enter the information the company asks, you submit the application together with some documents to prove your identity and, financial situation.
Fourth, you will be sent Finchoice’s answer to see if your loan was approved or not.
Fifth, if you receive a positive answer, you may be asked to submit some extra documents.
Sixth, your loan will be deposited in your account, which will take around 24 hours from the moment all the documents required are sent. Bear in mind, this time will do so as long as the documents are received on a weekday before 15:00h.
Seventh and last, you take care of canceling the monthly installments on time as agreed with Finchoice.
Can I find Quick Loans with Finchoice?
As a matter of fact, they do offer quick loans. This option allows borrower to get rather a small amount of money payable on the very next day the borrower gets their salary. In this way, you can get little money to get you out of trouble and, to cancel the loan quick to avoid getting in debt for much time. Fortunately, Finchoice also offers loans with longer terms and quote for those clients who need more money. An amazing benefit this company offers is that the loan plans they offer, cover the applicants in case of death. Also, if you are a responsible payer, you will be allowed to request for a higher quantity in the future.
Can I use a loan calculator with Finchoice?
Even though Finchoice doesn’t offer an online calculator, you have some other options. One of them is to get a quote online when you apply. This is when the company will go over some affordability checks to tell you which is the loan size you qualify for. The other option is to get in contact with their assistants to discuss your alternatives and then, make the decision. Next, I’ll provide you with this information.
Finchoice Loans Contact Number and Email Address
There are some contact numbers for borrowers to use if they need it. For example, for those needing assistance, Finchoice call centre number is 08 61 34 62 46 and, to send the documents requested, the fax number is 02 16 80 82 57. Other options to submit them are to upload them through your Finchoice account or, email them on email@example.com.
Some common queries about Finchoice Personal Loans
1) What are Finchoice working hours? Clients are capable of reaching Finchoice loan specialists any day of the week. They even work on Sundays and public holidays so, feel free to contact them at any time. The only days they don’t work are on New Year’s Day, Good Friday and, Christmas Day.
2) How can I send bank statements from other banks? If you bank with Nedbank, ABSA or, Standard Bank and, you give permission to Finchoice, they can make the bank statement request on your name with no extra cost.
3) Can applicants increase the loan size? This is not an option and, I’ll explain why. Finchoice is a registered credit provider regulated by the NCA (National Credit Act) so; the affordability assessment will state how much money you can afford to borrow. As a result, Finchoice won’t lend you a higher amount than the one stated.
4) Do borrowers get loan statements? Of course! Finchoice sends their clients loan statements periodically. This is sent automatically every three months but, you can also verify your balance visiting Finchoice mobi account, or requesting it to their call centre.
5) Is it possible to miss a payment? There’s the choice of skipping a payment but, only if the borrower has made no less than one payment and, their account is updated. If this is your case, you can request it to Finchoice consultants using the number I’ve mentioned earlier. Besides, you can dial *120*1048#.
6) Who decides on the interest rate? As I told you, loans issued by Finchoice are regulated by the NCA and, that is why the rate is settled based on the term of the loan and, the credit profile of the applicant.
What are Finchoice’s Reviews?
In order to finish with this article about Finchoice, I want you to know their borrowers can enjoy the service provided by this popular entity. Their assistants are always willing to help and, their availability is of great use. Also, it’s worth pointing out the different terms they offer as, there’s a loan product for any need. Apart from this, managing the account online grants their applicants the freedom they looked for when referring to their financial support.
Now we’ve covered all the necessary information about Finchoice, including some reviews, you are now ready to make a decision. So, wait no longer to get the loan you want.