Compare the best loans of South Africa and find the lowest rate
Are Cape Town Residents Eligible for Finbond Loan? Contact Details, Reviews and Branches
Do you live in Cape Town and you are in search of financial aid? Stop looking for that. Here, we will talk about quotes, interest rates, financing options and even contact details of Finbond, especially about programs destined to Cape Town’s citizens. And at the end of the post, if you think that Finbond doesn’t meet your expectations, we will also mention some other loans of different banks located in the area of Cape Town as well.
Let’s start by describing Finbond Mutual Bank. This company opened its doors in 2003 and since then, many offices have been inaugurated all around the country. The services it offers have a unique value since they are based on borrowers’ needs and requirements. We will focus here on the Micro-credit Products since they are essential when it comes to overcome a financial burden. In order to provide you with a quick view of what are loans about, please take a look at the following chart with specific information:
R500 to R20000
012 460 7288
Shop 41-42 Thibault Square Pavillion, Cape Town, 8000
Hours of attention
Typical banking hours
ID, 3 payslips, 3 bank statements, proof of address
Now you have a general idea of what are the loans about, let me describe personal loans in details. You can borrow money from Finbond to affront whatever you need, such as home improvement, education fees, medication, and even holidays. You have just to bear in mind that the amount of money available go from a minimum of R500 to a maximum of R20000. No matter how much money you ask for, repayment periods can last up to 24 months and, to top it all off, interest rates are fixed! So you will make stable payments during the complete financing period. It is important to know that if you choose a loan of up to R8000 and you want to repay it in half a year, interest rates will be near 5%. However, if these amounts increase, interest rates will be higher. And last but not least, let me tell you that you don’t need to secure the loan with Finbond!
What Are the Requirements I Need to Meet to Start an Application?
In the first place, you need to be a South African citizen, which means you have to possess a certified ID. Secondly, you need to have an open bank account and show the last three statements. Finbond will use this account to facilitate the money. What is more, you will have to present 3 payslips to proof a fixed income, as well as a proof of residence, which can be a utility bill.
If you think you are ready to start application, visit in person any of the following offices located in Cape Town and contact the bank in the options that follow:
1. In the area of Foreshore, you can visit an office of Finbond at Shop 3 at DF Malan Street. In case you prefer telephone assistance, the number available is 021 418 8170.
2. There is also an office of Finbond in the popular Thibault Square Pavillion, specifically in shops 41 and 42. This branch also has its exclusive phone number that is 021 418 2208.
3. Another location can be found at 12 Adderley Street. There, representatives are available in typical banking hours either in person or by phone dialing up 0214188216.
4. And the last branch is located at 58 Plein Street. In this case, you can also contact consultants by phone calling 0214652936.
5. If you prefer exclusive attention from home, don’t hesitate to resort to phone lines. They are destined to answer questions about the programs and even to start the application process. The two numbers available are 086 000 4249 and 012 460 7288.
6. Another convenient option to start application is by SMS. You have just to send a text message to 45040 and consultant will contact you as soon as possible.
7. There is also an e-mail address you can write to that is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use it to send documents, to apply for a loan, to get approval and even more.
8. And as one of the most convenient way, Finbond offers online application. By entering the official webpage, you can choose the program you prefer and follow some step to complete a form and application will be ready in a matter of second.
As we stated above, we are also going to mention two other enterprises that focus on lending solution:
a. FinChoice: this company has personal loans that offer from R2500 to R 26000. Let me tell you that apart from personal solutions, there are also other alternatives to finance business. In Cape Town, an office of FinChoice can be found at 78 Main Road. There, representatives will be available from Monday to Friday from 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon either in person or by phone to the following number: 86 134 6246.
b. Nedbank: this leading company has amounts of money that go from a minimum of R1000 to a maximum of R200 000. The money borrowed can be repaid in up to a decade with convenient interest rates. One office of Nedbank can be located in the area of Foreshore at the Adderley Street. Hours of attention go, in the week, from 9 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon and on Saturday up to noon. For telephone help, please dial up 21 405 1840 in the same office hours.
All in all, let me tell you that when it comes to purchases, there is always an alternative to affront them. As a Cape Town citizen, not only can you take advantage of Finbond as it is stated here, but you can also count on the help of FinChoice or Needbank among a wide range of possibilities. Just select what seems to be the most convenient for you and start enjoying your life as you and your family deserve. In a nutshell, all the companies exist to improve the livelihoods of clients.