Compare the best loans of South Africa and find the lowest rate
Is it time to stop worrying about money? Do you consider Clientele as a viable alternative to improve your way of living? You are, hopefully, in the right place. We invite you to read this article so as to get data about possible quotes, requirements, amounts of money and many other points that make Clientele loans one of the most popular in the market.
Clientele Limited is a company that was born 20 years ago with the objective of providing financial support for South African’s citizens, and luckily, East London’s residents are not the exception. Let’s focus on the lending programs that you can apply for and in case they don’t meet your needs, you will appreciate information about other lending companies that work for you wellbeing in East London.
How much money can I ask for at Clientele Limited?
The amounts of money you can borrow will depend on your credit history. However, there are limits that go from R5 000 to R120 000. You can get the money regardless of usage. That is to say that you can do up your home, pay for education fees, buy a new vehicle and even affront unexpected expenses.
Let’s mention now some of the characteristics of Clientele loans:
1. In order to repay the money asked, you can choose financing periods that go from 18 to 60 months. Representatives will help you find the most convenient term based on your budget.
2. Interest rates are always fixed. No matter how much money you have to return and how long your term is, payment will be stable due to invariable rates.
3. Money will take no more than two days to be ready in your account. Actually, if you apply online, the process is almost instantaneously.
4. You can borrow money without the limits mentioned without the need of presenting any asset as collateral.
5. In order to avoid paying fees for late payments, you can set automatic deduction from your account and due dates never expires.
6. Clientele lending programs are designed with all South African’s citizens or residents older than 18 in mind.
7. In you are interested in applying for a loan, you are required to hand in a copy of your ID, your last three pay slips, a proof of residence and the data about your account.
8. It is essential to earn a minimum salary of R5 000 for the loan to be approved.
9. Another important requirement is that you have to guarantee that you have a good credit score.
10. Initiation fees of R1 197 may apply.
11. Imagine you need R40 000 to finance a vehicle purchase. You can finance it in 5 years with an interest rate of 28%. You will have to make 60 payments of near R1 350.
Now you know what the loans are about, and taking into account that there are no offices of Clientele Limited in East London to start application, consider these alternatives:
-Enter the official webpage and take advantage of online application. By visiting the web site, with a simple click and by filling a form in no more than 3 minutes, money will be given. If you have queries about the programs of comments, you can contact consultants via e-mail writing to email@example.com.
-Make a phone call. Fortunately, you can get the money you need with a simple call to the following line: 0861 354 354. This line is open every day from 8 in the morning to 8 in the evening. You can also start application via SMS. Just send your ID to 48737 and follow the steps.
When it comes to money, there are many people who prefer face to face transaction. If this is your case, we will develop here information about companies that do have branches in the city of East London:
a. CAPITEC BANK
There is an office of Capitec Bank in East London at 126 Oxford St. Representatives are open during the week from 8in the morning to 6in the afternoon, on Saturday from 8in the morning to 3in the afternoon and on Sunday from 8 to 1. Phone calls can be done to this number: 860 102 043.
As far as lending programs are concerned, there are three Capitec Bank Loans that are impossible to ignore. The first one is the
b. FIRST NATIONAL BANK
You can find an office of First National Bank located at 17Devereux Ave. Bank specialist will be waiting for in typical business hours during the week. For phone calls, please dial up 43 704 3300.
First National Bank also has a wide variety of programs available but we will mention the three most popular. Let’s start with
To conclude, there is no way of living in East London and having financial trouble. Not only can you be benefited with the lending programs from Clientele, but you can also count on the help of responsible companies, such as Capitec Bank and First National Bank. Just select what seems best adapting to your needs and improve your quality of life as soon as possible.