Compare the best loans of South Africa and find the lowest rate
Be ready! We have the answer to your needs. In this page, there is information about African Loans. There is an array of lending programs that are ready for Gauteng’s residents and we will develop features, queries, requirements and contact information about them. Are you ready?
African Bank is one of the leading companies on the country. It has been providing financial services for many years, and although it has its headquarters in Johannesburg, it has many other offices around South Africa and fortunately, the province of Gauteng is not the exception. In fact, let’s start our paper showing you where it is possible to find offices of the bank:
1. In Sandton: you can find an office in 29 3rd Ave, in Alexandra Plaza in the area of Wynberg. In office hours, you can dial up 11 887 2253 and contact consultants by phone.
2. In Midrand: there is a branch at 59 16th Rd, Halfway House Estates. The office is open every day of the week from 8a.m. to 5p.m. The exclusive phone number of this branch is 11 256 9000.
3. In Johannesburg: there is an office in Cosmo Mall located on Malibongwe Dr. The phone number is 11 708 0103.
4. In Randfontein: an office of African Bank is located at 68 Main Reef Road. There is also an exclusive phone line that you can use: 11 692 2012.
5. In Alberton: in this city, you can locate an office at 50 Voortrekker Rd in New Redruth. For telephone assistance, please call 11 724 0060.
6. In Heidelberg: you can visit a branch at 61 Voortrekker Str in Shoprite Centre. The phone number for current or prospective clients is 16 349 6256.
However, there are other alternatives for to start application without going to the bank in person:
a) Phone line: you can money from African Bank just with a simple call. The bank has two main lines that you can call. One is 011 256 9073 and is destined to general information about the loans and the bank itself. Please, bear in mind that the line in available in banking hours. Another line is 0860 333 004. This number is special since it is open 24/7.
b) Webpage: in case you don’t want to talk to anybody, you can do it even less personalized. You can enter the official African website and read more about the loans. What is more, you start online application by clicking “Online Application”. In case you have queries or comments, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As far as loans are concerned, they can be grouped into three different categories:
+Personal loans: you can ask from a minimum of R500 to a maximum of R200000 to afford whatever need. You can buy homes or vehicles, pay for education or vacations and even to finance home improvements. Interest rates always range from 10,5% to 28%. For term, you can choose from 3 to 72 months.
+Consolidation loans: these are special programs that give clients the benefit of consolidating all the loans they owe. By combining different plans, rates can be lower and, consequently, payments are easier. There are financing periods to choose that go from 18 to 72 months.
+The 15% loans: with these special programs, you will be prized for being a good client. Amounts of money to borrow go from R5000 to R50000. What is special about these loans is that once you cancelled the 15% of the total loan, payments will be lower and stable. Financing periods will go from half a year to 36 months. You can have more than one loan at once.
What do I Need to Start African Bank Application?
If you are considering the idea of applying for a loan from African Bank, please take all these points into account. In the first place, you should be citizen or resident older than 18. Take into account that the bank will ask for ID. Secondly, please prove that you have a stable income with your last pay slip. And finally, you will be required a proof of residence, such as a utility invoice. If this paperwork is ready, you will have money in your account in just a couple of minutes.
Is There Another Bank I Can Count on?
Yes, there are! Fortunately, this is not the only company that has lending programs ready for citizens. Another option is Wesbank. You can find an office of this company in Fairland.Unfortunately, offices are closed on Sundays.
To conclude, from the points developed above, we can easily conclude that if you are Gauteng resident, you don’t need to worry about money anymore. There is more than one company that is working hard so as to make your dreams real.