Am I Eligible for African Bank Loans If I Live in Alberton? Quotes, Addresses and Phone Numbers
Do you live in Alberton? Are you looking for a financial company to satisfy your needs? Yes! African Bank is absolutely a good choice. Stop delving into different pages on the web and focus on this post so as to get all the information you need. Although this company has its headquarters in Johannesburg, there are many others all around the country, for example in Alberton. That is why, you will find here all the data about loan that African Bank has for its residents. What is more, we will you some possible quotes and contact information that may be useful when it comes to borrowing money.
Let’s start describing the lending programs that this outstanding institution has for you:
One of the most popular loans is called personal loans. They can be applied for to finance whatever need that may arise. For example, you can pay for a new car, buy a new home, consolidate an old debt, cover unexpected expenses and even more. By means of this program, African Bank offers amounts of money that go from R500 to R200000. The money obtained can be returned in period that go from 3 months to 72 months with interest rates that range from 10,5% to 28%.
If you already have loans with other companies, we recommend taking this program into account. With African Bank consolidation loan, you can affront every crisis. Actually, you will be able to combine debts and make payments more affordable. Programs can be designed with up to 72 months of financing with interest rates that depend upon your whole debt.
THE 15% LOANS
And finally, you can choose this special program that gives interesting benefits. You borrow money for amounts that go from R5000 to R50000. Once you covered the 15% of it, you will be benefited with low and fixed interest rates quite competitive. The length of the financing term goes from a minimum of six months to a maximum of three years.
Once you are already aware about what African Bank has to offer, let’s see how you can get in touch with the company from your residence in Alberton:
-You can visit a branch in person in the Newmarket Mall. It is located in the corner of 6 Heidelberg Road and Ring Road East. Representatives are available while shopping doors are open.
-There is another office located at 50 Voortrekker Rd in the area of New Redruth. In this case, the office is located from Monday to Friday from 8.30a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 9a.m. to 1 p.m. There is a line you can contact in the same hours that is 11 724 0060.
- You can take advantage of the phone. There is a line available in typical baking hours that is 011 256 9073. It can be used to make questions about the bank, the loans and even application. If this number is not available when you need it, please call 0860 333 004 which is available 24/7 and it is destined to give information about loans.
Find the best loan of South Africa
-And last but not least, you can use the internet. In African Bank website, you can get more details about the programs and you can even start online application. What is more, you can contact representatives via e-mail, writing questions and comments to the following address: email@example.com.
Can I Count on Another Banking Company to Apply for Loans?
Yes, you can! In addition to African Bank, you can also resort to ABSA Bank which has convenient programs as well. There is office located at 24 Voortrekker Rd and it has its doors open from Monday to Friday from 8.30a.m. to 3.30p.m. and on Saturday from 8a.m. to 12.30p.m. In the same hours, you can dial up 11 861 8500 and talk to representatives by phone.
Among the most affordable loans, there are:
1. Instant loans: you will borrow from R250 to R3000 to be returned the following month with a minimum interest rate of 10%.
2. Express loans: in this case, you can borrow up to a maximum of R8000. Interest rates are always near 5% and financing periods can reach 6 six months.
3. Personal loans: this loans offer higher amounts of money. In fact, amounts go from R3000 to R350000. As there are much more money involved, financing periods are longer and they go from 1 to 7 years. Interest rates tend to flirt 24%.
4. Business term loans: if you are interesting in launching your own business or you want to make yours succeed, please consider this option. There are large sum of money available subject to fixed interest rates. The money can be returned in 10 years. Take into account that you will be required collateral.
5. Business revolving loans: if you are interested in increasing the amount of cash flow, please open a revolving credit. In this case, you will have amounts of money of up to R25 000 to used whenever need it. Interest can be either fixed or variable and financing periods may reach up to 40 months.
6. Business vehicle loans: there are cases in which you need special equipment for business, and vehicles tend to be critical. With Absa bank, you can finance the purchase of trucks, diggers, three-toner, graders, forklifts, combine harvesters and even 22-wheelers. There are programs that let you return the money in up to 5 years!
In conclusion, there are no excuses for Alberton residents to get what they need. They can count on African Bank to finance personal needs with interesting rates, or they can resort to ABSA Bank to finance not only personal but also business needs. This last company puts focus on business so it a good option when it comes to business. Start to enjoying life and let professional deal with problems.
Questions and answers
Does African Bank offer business loans?
No, it doesn’t.
Which is the longest financing period for a Consolidation Loan?
It is 72 months.
What company lends money to buy cars?
For exclusive car loans, please contact ABSA Bank.
Interest rates are one the most competitive in the market.
African Bank’s representatives answer e-mail instantaneously.
I have my home thanks to ABSA mortgages.